Why Choose Us as Your Veterinarian in Winnipeg
We know you have many choices when it comes to selecting a veterinarian in Winnipeg, so why choose us? Several reasons:
- We see a wide selection of pets – Not only do we accept cats and dogs, we also see small animals including rabbits and ferrets.
- We have extended hours – Doesn’t it always seem like pets have emergencies when the vet is closed? Since we are open until midnight seven days a week, we can respond to after-hours animal emergencies when you need a trusted veterinarian.
- We are experienced – Our veterinarians have over 25 years of experience combined. We also keep up with the latest in continuing education and veterinary medicine to continue to offer innovative and high quality pet care in Winnipeg.
Our Winnipeg Services
We keep your pet healthy through emergency care and wellness services including:
- Pet exam
- Dental care
- Vaccinations and oral medication for flea/tick
- Pet microchipping
- Routine and emergency surgery
- Nutrition counseling
- Senior pet care
- Digital x-rays
Our animal hospital in Winnipeg accepts pet emergencies through midnight daily. No appointment is needed when you have an animal emergency, but we urge you to call us and let us know if you are bringing in a pet for emergency assistance. This way, our staff can prepare to receive your pet and provide immediate assistance.
Preparing For Your Pet’s First Visit
You will find directions to our veterinary practice on our website, as well as a virtual office tour so you can see how clean and comfortable our facilities look.
We have online pet paperwork. By printing this off and completing it at home, you can save time on your first visit and get your pet seen faster.
Please note that we do require payment in full at the time services are rendered. We accept cash and credit or debit card. We also accept pet insurance.
If you are unable to pay in full for animal wellness services, may we recommend Petcard? You can apply right at our office, receive instant approval, and charge your services for payment when it is convenient to you.
If you have any other questions about payment, or finding us, we are a phone call away.
After reviewing this information, do you have any questions for our staff? If so do not hesitate to reach out using the contact form on our website or by calling our veterinarian at 204-452-0077. We look forward to seeing you and taking the best care of your pets!